I tried to ask a question via reply and it posts in Spanish and cann

10 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
John Hofmann avatar
(@johnhofmann)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
I tried to ask a question via reply and it posts in Spanish and cannot open the comments. What happened? gTG

John Duncan avatar
(@john-duncan)
Estimable Member

It is quite simple, your computer has determined that you need to learn Spanish!!  

Resistance is futile.

John Duncan

From: greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Terry Gardner gtg15751@yahoo.com [greatlakesbiplane]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 7:20 AM
To: greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [greatlakesbiplane] I tried to ask a question via reply and it posts in Spanish and cannot open the comments

I tried to ask a question via reply and it posts in Spanish and cannot open the comments. What happened? gTG

ReplyQuote
Joe Preston avatar
(@joe-preston)
Noble Member

Must be that Blackberry....:)

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2017, at 09:20, Terry Gardner gtg15751@yahoo.com [greatlakesbiplane] <greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

ReplyQuote
gtg15751 avatar
(@gtg15751)
Reputable Member

Si, commandante
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: John Duncan johnaduncan@msn.com [greatlakesbiplane]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 10:36
Reply To: greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [greatlakesbiplane] I tried to ask a question via reply and it posts in Spanish and cannot open the comments

It is quite simple, your computer has determined that you need to learn Spanish!!  

Resistance is futile.

John Duncan

From: greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Terry Gardner gtg15751@yahoo.com [greatlakesbiplane]
Subject: [greatlakesbiplane] I tried to ask a question via reply and it posts in Spanish and cannot open the comments

ReplyQuote
Joe Preston avatar
(@joe-preston)
Noble Member

Maybe if you reply in Spanish it will convert it to English?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2017, at 13:32, gtg15751@yahoo.com [greatlakesbiplane] <greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Si, commandante
Subject: Re: [greatlakesbiplane] I tried to ask a question via reply and it posts in Spanish and cannot open the comments

Resistance is futile.

John Duncan

greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com <greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Terry Gardner
gtg15751@yahoo.com [greatlakesbiplane] <greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com>

ReplyQuote
John Hofmann avatar
(@johnhofmann)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
  Yo quiero Taco Bell?    ;-).

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2017, at 12:21, gtg15751@yahoo.com [greatlakesbiplane] <greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Si, commandante

Resistance is futile.

John Duncan

From: greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com <greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Terry Gardner gtg15751@yahoo.com [greatlakesbiplane] <greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com>

Posted by: gtg15751@yahoo.com

ReplyQuote
jungsterbipe avatar
(@jungsterbipe)
Eminent Member

I went to the group website and am replying to your post about the Spanish text.  It is doing it in English for me Terry.   So I don't know what happened.

Mike Townsley
In Iowa

ReplyQuote
dana.labounty avatar
(@dana-labounty)
Estimable Member

Just so long as you don't start getting video feed from the webcam at "Cousin Ricky's Cantina" featuring Juicy Lucy and her trained Jilla monster. Keep the volume on your computer turned down just in case.

ReplyQuote
gtg15751 avatar
(@gtg15751)
Reputable Member

gracias
From: Joe Preston Joe@Preston-Company.com [greatlakesbiplane]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 14:16

Maybe if you reply in Spanish it will convert it to English?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2017, at 13:32, gtg15751@yahoo.com [greatlakesbiplane] <greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Si, commandante

Resistance is futile.

John Duncan

greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com <greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Terry Gardner
gtg15751@yahoo.com [greatlakesbiplane] <greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com>

ReplyQuote
gtg15751 avatar
(@gtg15751)
Reputable Member

el Maguey por favor
From: Jon Thayer jonthayer@sbcglobal.net [greatlakesbiplane]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 15:15

Yo quiero Taco Bell?    ;-).

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2017, at 12:21, gtg15751@yahoo.com [greatlakesbiplane] <greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Si, commandante

Resistance is futile.

John Duncan

From: greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com <greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Terry Gardner gtg15751@yahoo.com [greatlakesbiplane] <greatlakesbiplane@yahoogroups.com>

Posted by: gtg15751@yahoo.com

ReplyQuote
Share: